joel fun

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

50 easily misspelt words.

acceptable equipment intelligence receive accidentally exceed judgement restaurant incredible existence knowledge

ridiculous argument experience leisure rhythm believe foreign library sensible calendar fourth lightning

separate category generally millennium special changeable grammar mischievous tomorrow conscience greatful

noticeable twelfth conscious guarantee parliament weather definitely height pastime weird disappear immediate

pigeon embarrass independent questionnaire.

9 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Thank you Joel for that. A lot of those words I mispell. My spelling is awful :(. You're better than me!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Did you use a dictionary to find all those words?

10:57 AM  
Blogger joel said...

some of the words not all of them.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Gosh! You're a clever clogs!

2:01 AM  
Blogger joel said...

I know but I am doing bad at science at school.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

What are your favourite lessons?

12:58 AM  
Blogger joel said...

I like english, maths and reading.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

My favourite lessons were Art and English. I'm absolutely rubbish at Maths. I'm an art student now at university.

1:23 PM  
Blogger joel said...

I am good at art I just don't like doing it.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home