joel fun

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dog talk.

Happy - wags its tail from side to side... holds its head up... tongue hanging out.

Scared - drops its tail between its legs... flattens its ears... crouches down.

Angry - tail raised over its back... bares its teeth and growls... hackles raised.



Cat talk.

Happy - tail quivers... lies on its chest, eyes half closed... rolls over... paws up.

Scared - crouches down... flattens its ears... avoids direct eye contact.

Angry - flicks its tail from side to side... arches its back... puffs up its fur.

11 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Sometimes my cat Daisy looks at me like I an imbecile.

10:58 AM  
Blogger joel said...

You are not an imbecile.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks Joel. Try telling my cat that!

2:02 AM  
Blogger joel said...

Ok.

7:52 AM  
Blogger joel said...

Cat Katie is not a imbecile.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Daisy: whatever Joel! I'm not listening to you! You practice Kung Fu on Monty!

1:00 AM  
Blogger joel said...

I bet monty is a better fighter than daisy.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Probably, Daisy is huge and lazy. All she does is lounge around all day making funny noices.

2:32 AM  
Blogger joel said...

All my cat does is lie about on his pillow.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

They're lazy creatures these cats. I wish I was a cat so I could laze around all day without a care in the world.

10:52 AM  
Blogger joel said...

So do I

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home